I'm at my cousin's home at Ang Mo Kio. My dad took me here and on the way, he interrogated me on how I cracked my phone screen. By the way, someone stepped on it during VBC and didn't own up. (So, yea, if you SMS me and I don't reply, now you know why. It's not even a minor crack of the plastic cover, it's the ACTUAL screen. Surprisingly though, the plastic didn't crack! I mean, like, how did THAT happen?!) From there, I had no friggin' idea how though, he moved on to saying how we had communication problems and then to saying maybe he was a complete failure as a father. My expression and first reaction was ?#$@%^&*! But I was stunned into silence. I wasn't even keeping quiet because I was guilty - that's cos he was uttering total and complete rubbish. Urgh, you don't need to (and I'm sure you don't even want to) know the full content of our "argument", but I ended up crying out of selfpity. Mm, yea. I'm pathetic, I know.
On a brighter note, VBC was quite fun. If your definition of fun is tiring and massive-headache-inducing. After that, Shermaine and I left for Josh's house to watch a short but *ahem* enlightening video starring Shermaine Lim and JLC. *sigh* Young love... And WHOA is Josh's collection of awards and trophies I.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.V.E.! Yep, that's the summary of my life since the last time I updated. =)
11:36 PM